Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I feel.....

Today I feel a little lost in the world. I want to make some sort of a huge difference while i'm here on earth but I just can't seem to find what it is. I feel like more people dislike me then like me now days but to my face they are so super nice. My mom has always told me that not everyone will like you and sometimes you'll have no idea why. This is where I am. I would understand if I had called you bad names or tried to still your boyfriend or something but for no reason I just don't get it!! Anyway.....back to what I started out with. I want to be famous for something or do something that makes a big impact but I feel like I'm just sitting and waiting for it but I feel like its not going to show up. I know God is bigger than any problem or issue I have or will ever have. Today it just seems to large for my heart to handle. (sigh) I'm going to go watch The Flight of the Concords.

No comments:

Post a Comment